Get Race Ready With Tesco
- 300g natural yogurt
- 2 bananas (super-ripe)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 30g rolled oats
- 120g frozen mixed berries
- milk (optional)
- 1 handful of shredded wheat bitesize cereal (or other low-sugar cereal, such as Weetabix, or no-added-sugar muesli)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp 4 seed mix (or mixed nuts)
- fresh seasonal fruit, such as raspberries, to serve (optional)
- Put the yogurt, bananas, cinnamon and oats in a blender and blitz until smooth. Pour out around two-thirds of the mixture and divide between your bowls, glasses or lolly moulds.
- Add the frozen berries to the blender, reserving a few for the topping, and blitz again until smooth, adding a splash of milk to loosen, if needed.
- Divide the berry mixture between your bowls, glasses or lolly moulds, then swirl the two together to create a rippled effect.
- Serve with a mixture of toppings: a sprinkling of cereal, a dollop of peanut butter, a scattering of nuts and seeds, and some fresh fruit. Delicious