Get Race Ready With Tesco
- 350g frozen raspberries
- 3 tbsp natural yogurt, plus extra for drizzling
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste (optional)
- 300ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 x 80g pot pomegranate seeds
- 6 clementines, segmented
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- In a blender, whizz the raspberries, yogurt, vanilla (if using), orange juice, honey and most of the pomegranate seeds, until combined.
- Divide the mixture between 4 shallow bowls. Drizzle with a little extra yogurt, then top with the clementine segments, remaining pomegranate seeds and chia seeds, if you like.