Get Race Ready With Tesco
• 2 limes, zested and juiced
• 1 large red chilli, halved and thinly sliced
• 650g pack chicken breast portions
• 2 x 250g pouches microwave wholegrain rice and quinoa
• 50g frozen soya beans
• ½ tsp ground cumin
• 100g radishes, quartered
• 70g wild rocket leaves
• 30g pack fresh mint, leaves chopped
- Mix the lime zest and juice and the chilli in a shallow dish. Season, add the chicken and toss to coat. Set aside for 10 mins to
marinate. Meanwhile, preheat the grill to its highest setting and line a baking tray with foil.
- Transfer the chicken to the lined tray, pour over the marinade and grill for 8-10 mins each side or until cooked through with no pink meat remaining.
- Meanwhile, blanch the soya beans in boiling water for 6-7 mins until tender. Heat the rice and quinoa pouches to pack instructions, then mix with the soya beans, cumin, radishes, rocket leaves and most of the mint.