Get Race Ready With Tesco
• ½ tbsp vegetable oil
• 400g chicken breast, thinly sliced
• 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
• 3cm piece ginger, peeled and finely chopped
• 1 red chilli, finely chopped (keep the seeds in if you like more heat)
• 1 lemongrass stalk, finely chopped
• 320g pack stir-fry pepper mix
• 250g pouch cooked long-grain rice
• 2 tbsp soy sauce
• 1 tbsp oyster sauce
• 1 tbsp sesame oil
• 1 tbsp mirin
• 30g cashew nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
• handful coriander, torn, to serve
• 1 lime, cut into wedges, to serve
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat and add the chicken. Cook for about 5 mins, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked
through, then tip out onto a plate.
- Add the garlic, ginger, chilli and lemongrass to the wok. Fry for 1 min, then add the stir-fry pepper pack and cook for 3 mins. Add the rice and cook for 1 min, stirring to break up any clumps, until it is piping hot.
- Return the chicken to the wok along with the soy and oyster sauces, sesame oil and mirin and cook for 1 min.
- Divide between bowls, scatter over the cashew nuts and coriander and serve with the lime wedges.