Get Race Ready With Tesco
• 500g pack chicken breasts, thinly sliced
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 lemon, zested and juiced
• 1 red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 garlic clove, crushed
• 1 head broccoli
• 1 large red chilli, seeded and finely chopped
• 150g couscous
• Handful fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, toss the sliced chicken with the oil and half the lemon juice. Heat a large non-stick frying pan and add the chicken, onion and garlic. Cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring, until the onion has softened and the chicken is cooked through. Slice into the chicken at the thickest point to ensure that it is completely cooked with no pink inside.
- Cook the broccoli in a large pan of boiling water for 4 minutes, then drain and add it to the chicken along with the chilli. Stir and cook for a further 2
- Meanwhile, put the couscous into a bowl and pour over enough just boiled water to cover. Leave to stand for 2-3 minutes, until all the water has been
absorbed. Fluff up with a fork and stir in the chicken along with the zest, parsley and remaining lemon juice. Season and serve.